1080P HDMI Microscope Camera with SD Card & Remote Control
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The 1080P HDMI C-mount Microscopy Camera provides live, High Definition color video directly to a monitor or projector. With a broadcast resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and 60 frames per second, the image quality is outstanding. There is a built-in SD card slot for image capture capability with the attached remote control and no computer required. The camera is designed for live imaging for training, education, and conferences at a resolution moire than double that of analog video. Requires a standard C-mount microscope adapter (sold separately).
- Image capture and storage without a PC
- Industrial high performance digital camera
- Advanced HDMI technology utilizing industry standard 1080P format
- Wide screen format with no image distortion
- Simple on-screen menus control settings for RBG color values, white balance, exposure and crosshair grid.
- Capture image in bitmap (.bmp) format on SD card by remote control (trigger) for easy documentation
- Simple input into 1080P capable displayer using HDMI cable