Our Best Selling lab microscope since it was introduced!
The ACCU-SCOPE 3000-LED Microscope Series delivers outstanding optical performance, value and resolution to meet the exacting standards of the life science professionals and students. With a newly designed infinity plan optical system, a best in class 20mm field of view and a super-bright 3 watt LED illuminator, the 3000-LED Series provides high contrast images with outstanding resolution, precision design and enhanced illumination.
Ease of Viewing
Newly designed plan achromat focusable eyepieces, with a large 20mm field of view allow users to see more quickly.
ACCU-SCOPE's new infinity plan objectives provide users with high resolution, high contrast objectives at an affordable price. Objectives are available in plan achromat and plan phase configurations.
A super, bright white LED light provides over 15 years of illumination saving time, energy and the cost of replacement bulbs.
Accu-Scope 3000-LED Binocular Microscope with Infinity Plan Achromat Objectives
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 30°, rotatable 360°
- HWF Plan 10x/20mm focusing eyepieces (paired - one w/pointer), with eyeguards
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- Infinity Plan achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil objectives
- Mechanical stage, 140 X 132mm
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm (with slot for sliders)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- 3 watt LED variable illuminator
- Dust cover, power cord, immersion oil and instruction manual
- Standard Specifications
- Optical System: Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold
- Viewing Head: Siedentopf type, inclined 30°; interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm, 360° rotatable; available in binocular or trinocular configurations
- Eyepieces: HWF Plan 10x eyepiece, 20mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment; a pointer is standard in one eyepiece; eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering. Eyepiece accepts a Ø20.5mm reticle
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- Objectives: Standard configuration includes Infinity Plan achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR* and 100xR oil* -- (*spring-loaded)
- Stage: Stage size 140mm X 132mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm X 50 mm
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser (with slot for sliders) on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm; glass lens in condensing system protects iris diaphragm from classroom tampering
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum
- Illumination: 3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Trinocular viewing head – 50/50 light split
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Phase contrast sliders: 10x/BF/40x and 20x/BF/100x
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Field diaphragm, 5 hole nosepiece
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 387mm x 196mm x 391mm
- Physical weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 19" x 11" x 19"
- Shipping weight: 21 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb
Click here to download brochure