- Accu-Scope 3080 Microscope Series
- Accu-Scope 3080 Monocular Microscope with Disc Diaphragm
Accu-scope 3080 Monocular Microscope: Durable and Sturdy with Superior Optical Performance
The 3080 Series is focuses on the high performance durable value required by today's educators. Designed to withstand years of heavy classroom use, the 3080 Microscope Series is a student-proof instrument that offers many professional features at an affordable price.
Bright, Fluorescent Illumination
With a super bright, 7 watt fluorescent illuminator the 3080 Series delivers excellent illumination with a long lasting (10,000 hour rated) fluorescent lamp. Light adjustment is controlled by either the disc or iris diaphragm depending upon the model that is ordered.
Our mechanical stage is a true mechanical stage – not an attachable one – providing the user with ergonomic low position coaxial controls. As an added benefit all of our mechanical stage configurations also include an iris diaphragm giving the user even more control over making adjustments to the light settings.
Option for a 100x objective
As an option our 3080 Series can be supplied with a 100xR oil achromat objective. This requires a specific configuration with an N.A. 1.25 abbe condenser. Models with a 100x objective are supplied under our catalog numbers 3081.
Accu-Scope 3080 Monocular Microscope with Disc Diaphragm
- Monocular viewing head, inclined 45°, rotatable 360°
- WF10x/18mm eyepiece with pointer
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- DIN 4x, 10x and 40xR objectives
- Flat top stage with stage clips, disc diaphragm
- Separate coarse and fine focusing controls
- 7 watt fluorescent illuminator and cord hanger
- Optical System: DIN Optical System, f = 160mm
- Viewing Head: Monocular head, inclined 45°and 360° rotatable
- Eyepieces: WF10x eyepiece, 18mm field of view with pointer. Eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering.
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
- Objectives: Standard configuration includes DIN achromat 4x, 10xand 40xR* objectives. 3081 models will also include a 100xR oil* objective -- (*spring-loaded)
- Stage: Stage size 123mm X 129mm with stage clips or factory installed double-plate mechanical stage with low positioncontrols and iris diaphragm.
- Condenser: N.A. 0.65 condenser with five aperture disc or iris diaphragm depending on the model. An N.A. 1.25 abbe condenser with iris diaphragm on a spiral mount is supplied on all 3081 models.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum with built-in cord hangers.
- Illumination: 7 watt fluorescent illuminator. Bulb is rated for 10,000 hours.
- Focusing System: Separate coarse and fine focus adjustment controls. A tension adjustment is on the coarse control. A built-in slip clutch system and pre-set focus stop prevents accidental damage to objectives and slides.
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Inclined / vertical teaching head
- WF15x and WF20x eyepieces
- 20xR, 60xR and 100xR oil objectives
- Mirror and fork
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 229mm x 165mm x 381mm
- Physical weight: 8 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
Click here for brochure