EXC-500 Microscope Series - Clinical Microscopy, Superb Optics, True-color LED Eco-illumination
ACCU-SCOPE's New EXC-500 Series offers best-in-class performance and value for clinical laboratory and research applications. The newly designed NIS optical system provides sharp, crisp images via Plan achromat or S-Plan APO objectives. The EXC-500 Series' modular design is compatible with many accessories for research, fluorescence, phase contrast and darkfield applications.
ACCU-SCOPE's EXC-500 Series defines a new standard for ergonomics for laboratory operators. Designed for clinical and research environments, the EXC-500 controls are intuitively placed for operator comfort and ease of use diminishing repetitive movements and eye fatigue.
Digital Imaging Made Simple
With a range of viewing heads available, the EXC-500 Series offers unsurpassed imaging efficiency. When combined with our signature Lumenera® Black Series cameras, operator workflow and productivity are enhanced with the Infinity Analyze imaging software allowing for a seamless system for image capture, measurements, annotations and much more.
Optimal LED Eco-illumination for Pathology & Cytology
Engineered with the purpose of providing a solution for operators attempting to detect purples, cyans and reds, the EXC-500 Series utilizes a white LED with a high color rendering index that is similar to halogen allowing for color renderings that are equal to those of halogen lamp images. The motion sensing Eco-illumination automatically turns off the transmitted LED illuminator when it detects the operator has left for 30 minutes, saving both energy and lamp life.
Accu-Scope EXC-500 Binocular with NIS Infinity Plan Objectives
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 30°, IPD 47 - 78mm, rotatable 360°
- WF 10x/22mm focusing eyepieces with eyeguards
- Reversed sextuple nosepiece
- NIS Infinity Corrected PLAN 4x, 10x, 40xR & 100xR oil objectives
- Gorilla™ glass mechanical stage, tension adjustable controls
- Achromat swing out condenser, N.A. 0.90 (2x - 100x)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Koehler illumination - 3 watt variable S-LED illuminator
- Dust cover, power cord, instruction manual, UL Approved
- Optical System: NIS Infinity optical system.
- Viewing Head: Widefield or ergonomic binocular or trinocular viewing head. Ergo tilting heads are adjustable from 0° to 35°. Trinocular viewing heads have a 3-position beam splitter (0:100, 100:0, 80:20).
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/22mm focusable eyepieces with eyeguards. Eyepiece accepts a 26.5mm reticle. Optional 15x and 20x eyepieces are also available.
- Nosepiece: Reversed sextuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
- Clinical Labs: NIS Plan achromat 2x, 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR, 50xR, 60xR and 100xR oil.
- Research/Pathology: NIS S-Plan APO 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil.
- Multi-viewing configurations (2, 3 and 5 viewing positions)
- Fluorescence attachments
- Plan achromat objectives: 2x, 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR, 50xR oil, 60xR and 100xR oil
- S-Plan APO objectives: 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Turret phase contrast condenser, darkfield dry condenser (N.A. 0.7-0.9), darkfield oil condenser (N.A. 1.25-1.36)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Gout kit
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 300mm x 425mm x 450mm
- Physical weight: 30lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb.