Lumenera’s INFINITY1-3 digital camera is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for documentation life science, clinial and material science applications.
Click Here for datasheet
Click Here for brochure
The INFINITY1-3 scientific CMOS camera provides extremely fine detail that was previously invisible to lower megapixel imaging systems with 2048x1536 resolution. Benefit from fast, smooth previews during sample manipulation with high frame rates of up to 80 frames per second.
Excellent Color Reproduction:
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
Full Image Analysis Software Included:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-3.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- Low noise, progressive scan 1/2" 3.1 megapixel image sensor
- High-speed USB 2.0 for ease of installation on any computers
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: up to 80fps at 640x480
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life science and geology
- Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes
Included in the Box:
- INFINITY1-3C — 3.1 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera
- Lu802 — 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
|Image Sensor||1/2” format, Micron MT9T001, CMOS, color, progressive scan, 6.5mm x 4.9mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2048 x 1536, 3.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at 2048 x 1536, 80 fps at 640 x 480|
|Dynamic Range||63 dB|
|Digital Output||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Read Noise||18 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 6VDC - 500mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||128µs - 500ms (video) 128µs - 4s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic and Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic and Manual|
|Gain||1 to 3.88x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|