Lumenera’s INFINITY2-3 digital CCD camera is ideally suited for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications where higher resolution archiving and a wide dynamic range are routinely required.
Click Here for datasheet
Click Here for brochure
With 2080 x 1536 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-3 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINTY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
INFINITY cameras are supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- The low noise characteristic 3.3 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 5 fps at full 2080 x 1536 resolution
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
Included in the Box:
- INFINITY2-3C — 3.3 Megapixel Color CCD Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
|Image Sensor||1/1.8” Sony ICX262 interlaced scan 3.3 megapixel color interline CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||2080 x1536, 3.45 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||5 fps at full resolution, higher fps with binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Read Noise||12 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||22.5 MHZ|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch (enclosed)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5 V DC - 500 mA|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||1/1000 to 16 sec.|
|ROI||User selectable through mouse click and drag|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.00 x 2.75 inch|
|Lens Mount||C-mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4|