Lumenera’s INFINITY3-1 camera is designed for use in a wide variety of scientific applications. Cooled models are ideal in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required.
Click Here for datasheet
Click Here for brochure
With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is available as an option provided. On-board memory is available for frame buffering.
The INFINITY3-1 includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface for ease of installation with any computer
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution
Included in the Box:
- INFINITY3-1M — 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome Cooled CCD Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX285 2/3” format, 1.4 megapixel color or monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||1392 X 1040, 1.4 million pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392x1040, increased through binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Dark Current (e-/s)||0.15 electrons / pixel / s when cooled|
|Pixel Size||6.45 X 6.45 µm|
|Full well capacity||>18,000 electrons|
|Readout Noise||8 e- rms|
|Cooling type||Hermetically sealed and dry gas filled thermoelectric cooling to 25 degrees Celsius below ambient|
|Readout Frequency||28.6 MHZ|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC - 3 amp|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W uncooled / ~8.5 W cooled|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||3.5μs to 20 minutes|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10X programmable|
|Interface||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 3.5 x 2.446 inch|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4