National Optical Model C1028 Inclined Monocular Microscope with LED Illumination
This full-sized, high school model features solid performance for instruction through grade 12, at a very affordable price range. LED illumination and enhanced optics provide clear sharp images without the traditional problems caused by other light sources.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 3-hole objective turret, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Slip clutch prevents damage from over focusing.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Cool running LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- 110v-220v power supply with removable cord
- Eyepiece: 10x, 18mm, with pointer
- Head: 45° inclined monocular viewing head, rotates 360°
- Nosepiece: 3-hole, click stop, ball-bearing mounted
- Objectives: DIN, achromat, 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
- Stage: 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with locked-on spring mounted stage clips.
- Condenser: Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser lens, calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
- Focusing: Separate coarse and fine controls with tension adjustment and slip clutch
- Illumination: LED
- Electrical: 110v-220v power supply with removable cord
Parts and Accessories
- 800-001 Replacement LED bulb
Dimensions: 22 x 13 x 12
Data Sheet Unavailable