The M2250 Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a "slip-clutch" focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. The M2251C is supplied with cool and efficient cordless LED illumination.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65 condenser lens.
- Base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6.6 lbs (14.6 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 18x12x11 in. (46x30x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 56 lbs (25.4 kgs), Dimensions 37x13x19 in. (94x33x48 cm.)
|Dimensions:||19 x 12 x 11|