With a built-in 3.0 megapixel camera, this monocular digital microscope comes standard with 4XD, 10XD, sealed 40XRD, and sealed 100XRD achromat objectives, 18mm eyepieces, separate coarse and fine focusing, built-in mechanical stage, substage 1.25 Abbe condenser, and variable LED illumination. Capture digital images through your microscope and export them to your computer or laptop using Motic Images Plus software. Windows XP, Vista, 7, and Mac OSX compatible.
- High-resolution built-in 3 megapixel camera.
- 2048 x 1536 pixel live image, streamed through USB 2.0.
- Includes Motic Images software. Allows you to capture, store, manipulate, measure and annotate images.
- Windows XP and up / Mac OSX.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 0.65 N.A. condenser has iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6.6 lbs (14.6 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- USB 2.0 cable included.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 18x12x11 in. (46x30x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 56 lbs (25.4 kgs), Dimensions 37x13x19 in. (94x33x48 cm.)
|Dimensions:||22 x 16 x 10|